OUR RANGE OF SERVICES AT A GLANCE
- PCB design
- Prototyping / small series production
- Component / PCB testing
- SMD assembly, reflow soldering
- THT assembly, wave soldering system, hand soldering / manual soldering
- Manual & Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI)
- Design and manufacture of test adapters
- Connector & cable assembly
- Certifications in cooperation with testing institutes
- Function test, burn-in test, safety test, high voltage test, residual current test
- Temperature & humidity test in climate chamber, EMC/EMC or customised tests
- Test documentation
- Labelling by label, screen printing or laser marking as well as packaging and shipping
SMT & THT PRODUCTION
We have an SMD line for the assembly of single and double-sided PCBs (SMD/SMT Surface Mounted Technology).
Among other things, the line is equipped with an AOI system (Automatic Optical Inspection). This guarantees us a high production quality and a low reject rate.
In addition to the SMD line, a THT solder wave (Through Hole Technology) is also available for the assembly of wired components. The two lines are complemented by further equipment such as feeders and automatic stencil printers.
Our production is regularly expanded and is thus always state of the art. These additions guarantee us consistent quality in production at all times.
We have continuously expanded our product range over the last few years. In order to offer our customers a comprehensive service, it was a logical step that cable assembly was also included in the range of products and services.
We offer these as a stand-alone product, as well as part of the system integration.
RANGE OF SERVICES
- Customised cable assembly AC and DC power supply cables or cable harnesses
- Data cables
- Display cable - LVDS and TTL cable
- Network cables - assembled CAT5, CAT6, CAT7 cables
- Modification of cable harnesses on power supply units
- Ribbon cable with IDC, crimp and solder connectors
- Cables with protection class IP 65 and IP 67
- Moulding - potting of assembled cables
- Round cables and single strands
In the production of electronic assemblies, semi-finished or finished products often have to be tested, analysed, registered and logged. The test process should be automated as efficiently as possible.
For this purpose, TPS produces a customer-specific test system according to test instructions. It consists of the necessary hardware and software. The test is then carried out with this special automatic test system, also called ATE.
An automated test system (ATE) usually consists of:
- Test adapter
- Power supply such as AC or DC source
- Electronic AC or DC loads
- Signal transmitter and signal receiver
- Software for electronic data capture, registration and logging