We have versatile manufacturing options for individual metal processing
- Punching and CNC punching
- Deburring / Straightening
- Stud welding, spot welding, press-fitting, drilling, countersinking, thread cutting
- Grinding, polishing, electroplating, wet paint and powder coating, multi-colour, pad and screen printing, laser marking
- CNC milling
We offer the following services
- Creation of technical AutoCAD drawings according to specifications or sketches
- Device assembly incl. inspection and testing
- Programming of test software or applications in C, C++, C#, Lab View
Sheet metal processing
Sheet metal processing was the decisive reason for us to set up our own metal processing company in 2011.
Especially for a power supply manufacturer with many customer-specific projects, it is important to be able to deliver prototypes and samples at short notice.
We secure this flexibility through:
- Short and uncomplicated paths
- Qualified staff
- State-of-the-art machinery
- Solidworks Design Software
The strength of the laser cutting machine lies in the flexible processing of a wide range of geometries and sheet thicknesses. Complex contours and shapes can be created burr-free without tools.
For short-term prototypes and small series (pilot run), laser cutting is particularly economical and guarantees short delivery times.
- Working range: Up to 4000 x 1500 mm
- Sheet thickness: Up to 6 mm (sheet steel)
- Accuracy: Smallest programmable dimension ± 0.02 mm
- Position deviation: ± 0.1 mm
- Output: Up to 800 W
Depending on the number of parts to be produced, our manual punching machines or the CNC automatic punching machine are ready for use.
For large quantities, our 60 t and 90 t punching machines are ideally suited. With their large tools, sheets can be punched and bent at the same time.
For small and medium quantities, CNC punching technology with currently 30 interchangeable tools is available.
Technical data CNC punching machine:
- Working range up to 2500 x 1500 x 6 mm (sheet steel)
- Position deviation: ± 0.1 mm
- 30 x tools
- Punching force up to 30 t
The CNC folding machine is irreplaceable for the construction of metal and sheet metal enclosures.
Our CNC controlled bending machine with 6 axes cants and bends sheet metal up to 3000 mm bending length.
- Bending length: Up to 3000 mm
- Material thickness: Up to 6 mm
- Compressive force: Maximum 100 t
- 6 axles with backgauge
CNC turning and milling
In the area of milling work, our qualified and experienced employees work with a modern CNC processing machine to complete your order.
- Steel and stainless steel
Technical data of our CNC milling centre:
- Working range up to 1000 x 520 x 520 mm
- Positioning accuracy + 0.005 / 300 mm
- Currently 24 tools
Mould and tool making
We offer products with standard plastic housings or also with special customised plastic housings. The tools for these plastic housings and the housing itself are manufactured by a specialised toolmaker.
We produce tools for our sheet metal working and processing ourselves with our CNC machines. This is the only way we can guarantee flexibility and short delivery times.
As TPS Elektronik has a very high vertical range of manufacture, we are able to produce and sample all electrical and mechanical assemblies quickly and flexibly.
When welding steel, stainless steel and copper, we use the TIG process (TIG = Tungsten Inert Gas).
A separately supplied argon shielding gas protects the arc and the welding zone from the entry of the atmosphere and prevents slag or oxide skin.
With reliable partners we have the following possibilities to process surfaces:
Brushing and sandblasting
- Anodising, galvanising, nickel-plating or chrome-plating
- Lacquering or powder coating
- Text engraving or printing with and without front foils